Sessions are charged between $130-$190.
Dr. Keaveny does participate in Medicare. Dr. Keaveny is also considered an in-network provider for original Medicare and Aetna. Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Whether you plan on using your Medicare or Aetna benefits or plan to use your out-of-network benefits, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much does my insurance reimburse me for out-of-network providers?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Keaveny is not currently accepting EAP clients.
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and FSA/HSA cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.